Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things
After a few months of not being here, it's time to dump!

[Image: Lineup_zpslr8cto15.png]
A few character designs for a game I'm thinking about. These are gonna get redone/reshaded, but I'd like some feedback on what to improve. The girl with the purple jeans is gonna get redesigned altogether.

[Image: Concept%202%20Anim%201%20Sample_zpsd2xj5d1g.gif]An old idle for the girl that I actually did finish, but lost the thing in a retarded saving accident, so this is the one that I partially finished.
[Image: Zero%20Anim%20RD%201_zpsj7decoie.gif]The unshaded finished frames for that Smaller sized version of SvC Zero's Idle. There's a couple of things that still need fixing, but I think I made it accurate enough to the original. I may get back to this project after I decide to start learning to sprite attack frames.

[Image: Apollyon%20Standing_zpsq0bmn634.png]And now my most recent sprite. The character that creates the conflict for the main story of the game, but not the villain during that time. His name is Apollyon, the creator of havoc. The huge dot indicates the lightsource. I think I didn't shade it properly in relation to it since it was my first time actually trying a different lightsource. Also doesn't have an outline like the others because although outlines makes the colors of the sprite pop out more, it still takes away some details that I'd like to show. I wanna all the sprites in this game idea like this, but I'll need to perfect this one first.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Koh - 07-28-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Ton - 07-29-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Kelvin - 01-01-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Virt - 01-05-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by SageHarpuiaJDJ - 03-21-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Ton - 06-30-2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Filler - 07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Sage's/Forte's Sprites and things - by Valo - 11-06-2015, 05:44 AM