Users browsing this thread: 91 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Though, to be fair, Dark Pit and Lucina just feel like a huge step back from how clones were handled in Brawl, where they really only shared their special moves with their base, and only to a degree.

Heck, even in Melee the clones had a particular attribute that would just pop up right away immediately: Ganondorf being a tank compared to the speedy bruiser Captain Falcon, Young Link being smaller, faster, weaker and lighter than Link, Roy dealing more damage on the hilt of the sword instead of the tip like Marth, Pichu damaging itself with every electric attack, Falco being generally stronger and focusing on killing blows; I mean, for god's sake, Dr. Mario might have been the least unique of the Melee clones, but even he is more different from Mario than Pitoo is to Pit and Lucy is to Marth (then again, that may be exclusively due to him having the Tornado).

I mean, make Lucina near Sonic-fast, or Dark Pit slow but brutal, or with a marginably better recovery. Just actually make the most out of the fact that they have their own slot.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by SchAlternate - 10-10-2014, 02:20 AM