Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The All-Around Sprite Preview Thread
More Magical Drop uploads. This time, the Arcade and SNES version of the drops used in the game.

[Image: 2h3wkrl.png] Arcade Version [Image: 2ly4cx1.png] SNES version

The drops at the bottom of the Arcade version's sprite sheet may have been unused (perhaps early concept?), and due to my poor hacking skills I haven't found a way to implement them into the main game to see their actual palette and how they're actually animated, so you may have to take them as I've found and structured it.

Last, but obviously not least, I've finished the World Sprite Sheet for the SNES port:

[Image: 24dmyjm.png]

I did find and use the cheat to play as World, however, I also found there was a legit way of unlocking her. You have to beat Story Mode without losing a round; once the credits and character endings finish and "THE END" appears, if pressing any of the buttons does nothing, reset the game. She will be available on Endless and Two Player mode, but not Story or Puzzle Mode (Though you can still use the cheat to replace one of the characters as her, just be sure to reset the game if you're playing on an emulator that activates cheats during play, otherwise she'll be bearing the color palette of the character you chose prior to inputting the cheat).
Currently working on:

Mega Man Zero 2-4
Bosses

Picross Nintendo Power Vol. 1-8
Animated Picross

Ranma 1/2: Chounai Gekitou Hen
Misc Stuff
Backgrounds
Characters

Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle
Cutscenes
Misc Stuff