Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release
(03-27-2014, 11:43 AM)Omnitrix Wrote: Hey dude, wanna ask you. Is there something to import models with bones?
[Image: Sonic06-IblisGolemFixed.png]

I'm working on it, thanks to my new knowledge of reading model formats.

Additionally, I have fixed the problems importing the Iblis Golem (pictured above, highlighting the chest rigging) from Sonic '06 as well as both Storm and Super Sonic from Free Riders (they didn't import because you missed filling in a vertex format type for those, ItsEasyActually!), fixed the UV mapping problems with Shadow and several others from Free Riders (it was reading the UV mapping for "Type 0x70" as full-floats instead of half-floats like everything else was, and from the wrong location), and I'm currently working on preparing the rigging information for ENO/Free Riders, XNO/Sonic '06 and ZNO/Sonic 4 formats. I don't have any GNO files, so I can't work finishing up that model format yet. If someone could send me some, that would be appreciated.

But yeah, once it's all done, I'll upload a revamped version of the script in this topic.
Thanked by: Doronetty, Omnitrix, TGE

Messages In This Thread
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Omnitrix - 08-23-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Doronetty - 12-13-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Omnitrix - 03-27-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Random Talking Bush - 03-29-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by TGE - 04-02-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: ENO/ZNO/GNO/XNO Import Release - by Omnitrix - 05-16-2014, 07:09 AM