Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(06-28-2014, 08:01 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(06-28-2014, 06:15 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: you have to remember, this smash bros. is still mostly in the last generation with its newcomers; rosalina, little mac, wii fit trainer, villager (since they look like the pre-new-leaf villagers), miis (though miis are more relevant now than they were with the wii SHH)

paper mario is plausible. buuuut i doubt it'll happen, as much as i would scream and promptly die happily if it did.

This is true, but only to a point. Super Paper Mario was represented in Brawl via trophies, which means it's a little beyond the range of SSB4's dive into last gen. This will be true of DS games as well... Most of the Pokemon influence will be from Gen 5 and 6, for example, because Brawl did 4.

Edit: The most recent thing we've seen in SSB4 so far is Greninja. It's safe to assume that SSB4 will be looking at the games which released between Brawl and Pokemon X and Y (2008-2013).

Then again, there's Sticker Star, released for the 3DS not so long ago. Sure, it may have been crap, but there's a lot of Metroid Other M content in Smash 4, so there you go.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 06-28-2014, 08:16 PM