Users browsing this thread: 65 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-25-2014, 02:07 PM)Terminal Devastation Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 01:44 PM)FinalSmash Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 12:28 PM)MrYoshbert Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 11:44 AM)E-Man Wrote: Don't believe me? Well, a majority of the Earthbound/Mother fans were introduced to Ness in the first Smash Bros. games before ever hearing about the SNES cult classic. Heck, when Marth and Roy were introduced, there was a sharp demand to bring the Fire Emblem games to North America.
Not to mention Pit actually getting a brand-new game after 20 or so years, just because of the massively positive reception to his re-introduction in Brawl.

(04-25-2014, 11:45 AM)FinalSmash Wrote: I completely agree. But Nintendo can't afford to do that this time; they have to hit a home run with this game. It has to sell tons of Wii U's.
I dunno about that. Getting a constant stream of quality games out, whether they feature obscure characters or not, sounds like a pretty darn good plan to me. More games = more sales.

More good games=more sales.

Just because it's obscure doesn't mean its not good. Especially when Nintendo's involved. Just means it's not well known or didn't get enough games yet.

Besides, if it WASN'T good... they just have to make it good then right?
Exactly. I mean, The Wonderful 101 is an obscure game, and it's one of the best games I've ever played! And many Gamecube games are obscure too, but that doesn't stop them from being excellent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Mystie - 04-25-2014, 03:21 PM