Users browsing this thread: 68 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-12-2014, 01:44 PM)Darkys Reincarnation Wrote: from so far i understood, shokio is this really sexual frustrated virgin that loses his shit when people say ''i think having ridley playable in smash bros is a good idea''

seriously now, i know i am a ridley supporter and all, but even besides that; who wouldn't want to play as a plasma breathing skinny purple dragon?

The thing is, it's not that he doesn't want him in the game. He flat out says he CAN'T be in the game because he's "too big". As asinine as his arguments are and just how nonsensical his logic may be, he somehow influenced this thought among many people, who pretty much became a pest among the fandom.

I mean, shit, as if resizing characters wasn't a thing in Smash since the beginning with Kirby, Pikachu, Bowser and, specially, Olimar.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 02-12-2014, 03:08 PM