Users browsing this thread: 71 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
It's funny how people think that Lucario and Ike did replace both Mewtwo and Roy, when in reality both didn't make the cut because SSE pretty much devoured the development time of Brawl and there had to be some sacrifices to be made.

While Lucario and Ike pretty much covered the void left by Mewtwo and Roy, neither truly replace them, as not only they were all meant to coexist with each other, but they don't really have a lot in common anyway (except maybe for Neutral Specials). The only character that truly replaced another was Toon Link, and even then it didn't matter, since Young Link and Toon Link are technically the same character (the smaller, faster Link).

Also, it doesn't make sense for Zelda to turn into Impa because they're both different persons, whereas Zelda and Sheik are. Unless you mean that Impa should have a different slot from Zelda, which I can get around with, as long as Sheik remains as part of Zelda's character.

And by the way, Lucas isn't leaving that easily, remember Mother 3 is very popular in Japan. And even then, lack of recency isn't a reason for a character to leave; if you don't believe me then look at Jigglypuff, whose importance in the games have never (or not always) being that prominent, or Captain Falcon, whose series has being dormant for a decade, or the Ice Climbers, even. Yet they are all beloved and recognized fighters in the Smash series, who will very unlikely be removed from the roster.

(12-18-2013, 05:00 PM)Tom Guicote Wrote: snip

Simple solution: have Sheik's design resemble SS' Impa. Problem solved Tongue
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 12-18-2013, 05:05 PM