Users browsing this thread: 67 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(08-19-2013, 01:56 PM)Kriven Wrote: I never really saw the situational effectiveness of the Final Smash as a flaw (same for any attack or character or item, actually), because Smash isn't the straight forward fighter a lot of players seem to want it to be. Smash is about adapting to multiple environments and situations at a moment's notice. To use Final Smashes to any degree in a larger arena, you have to learn when the best time to use it and what the best spot to use it at would be. You can't just jam the special button and obliterate everybody.

I agree with that. It's just that the method to obtain them is random and occasional. It'd be nice if at least there was an option to be able to use Final Smashes without the need of a Smash Ball.

(08-19-2013, 12:04 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: So you want the Final Smashes to act like the Super Attacks from Playstation All Stars Battle Royale?

Well, in the way they're obtained at least, I don't actually want them to be obligatory. Lol.

(08-19-2013, 01:50 AM)Koopaul Wrote: The word "Final Smash" makes it seem like its a characters last resort... but it can be obtained at any time.

Funny you say that. The japanese term for "Final Smash" is actually "Final Trump Card".
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 08-19-2013, 05:57 PM