Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
sweet!
and no it's not rendered in 3DS max.....it's actually rendered in a freeware animation program called MikuMikuDance.

my new computer for some odd reason won't record the animation video as well as my old computer did. and whenever I try to take a picture useing the save picture option on my computer the picture comes out shrunk. so what I do is save everything and hit play to clear all of the HUD stuff off the screen and have it loop on one frame. then I open up the snipping tool to get a picture. it's quicker and the pictures come out still looking normal.

see right now im working on rigging the vehicle mode of Optimus Prime
[Image: my_bad__by_valforwing-d4w5ngv.png]
I'll i've managed to rig so far is the trailer, so that it can be shrunk away to conceal it, or poped off or just turned. But I plan on rigging it so that the doors on the cab can be opened....there is an inside to the cab but just no seats. are there any car models you guys have seen that have seats that would look well inside an 18 wheeler? I'm also going to make the windows semi transparent so that you can see inside. I'm gona leave out the steering wheel, no one's gona be driveing this car.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 04-14-2012, 08:14 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM