Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
that is his eye. paarthurnax,alduin and ohdaving don't really have eyes. alduin has white/red eyes. paarthurnax is black/grey blind and ohdaving is just black.
they have shiny eyes other then that.
the other dragons have their own eye textures just not the main speaking ones.

as far as models go I've gotten this much finished on T.O.M. (the helmet still needs work)
[Image: mmd_newcomer_t_o_m____dl_by_valforwing-d4vwxua.png]

I finished Captain America and Steve Rodgers last night when I stuck the wings on cap's mask, i had thought about leaveing them off but it's suposed to be classic captain america so i added them from a cardcaptor outfit[Image: mmd_newcomer_captain_america___dl_by_val...4vwyoe.png]
now that captain america is finished i'm going to get started on Loki
[Image: loki_wip_by_valforwing-d4vwzfk.png] this is just a WiP as i only now got the head on the body i tried to find a base head with nice angular eyes so i chose Project Diva Kaito, the armor is from a hentai game called 3DCustomGirl and more people actually play it now for extracting 3D items from MMD then the people who use it for it's originaly intended purpose. now i need to find some hair for the model that resembled Tom Hiddleson's in the film and a Loki style horn set.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 04-11-2012, 12:27 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM