Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
?????
why are you guys fighting? I know it sucks.
i made him and like eight other models new years eve 2010 while i was at work a the movie theater. there was'nt anyone there so my bosses let me play on my laptop.

it's been over a year since then but now i know how to actually edit models in the PMD editor rather then just draw the textures onto themselves.

but I still like the ironman cuz i've had him for so long...that and i can't get anyone to rig my other ironman armor models (i can't rig bipeds)
I did however manage to make some models of the Power Rangers from him that I think came out well (excluding kimberly) despite their flaws I'm still proud of how they came out.
I even eventually made the Green Ranger and White Ranger...and then I got board and made an Orange(bulk) and Purple Ranger(skull). my new computer is lacking in the video rendering department so i have'nt made any new videos with their new updates.

in any news I finished Captain America's masked and unmasked models
[Image: captain_america_wip_3_by_valforwing-d4vvbi8.png]
I hope to finish all the Avengers by May 4th, or at least update the ones that have been finished so they can be used better. I just got started on Loki (everything but the head is finished) and Pepper Potts(trying to find the right color sceme for her outfit).
I also fiddled around with some skyrim items and found the best Dovahkin ever.
[Image: best_cosplay_ever_by_valforwing-d4v06i6.png]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 04-11-2012, 12:55 AM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM