Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
there us shadeing. look at the shadows under the models.

alot of the stages i use to make my photos cast their own shadow and it looks REALLY bad. it only happens when i use any stage that is a PMD type from 3DCG
some of my models actually have shadows that don't match their models...like i have a captain america model i'm makeing and at one point while i was testing it it had a perfect circle as a shadow...and then without changeing the model at all i reloaded it and it had a normal shadow.
models made in PMD like the default miku (models with no textures) change drastically when the lights are messed with in MMD. ther skin might turn black but the hair and clotheing will remain normal. and some ripped models can't work well in bright lights so i have to lower them and make sure no PMD made model is in the shot.

this comic is a mix of PMD,Blender and ripped models. the doctor who model on the bottom is PMD made, the Ditsy model was converted in blender by me and rigged. the doctor whoof model was originaly converted by another person (the body) but the hair and tail were converted by me. and the one in the middle is a mix of ripped (sora's upper half and roxas's lower pajama model) and doctor whoof's head, hooves, and tail. so naturally it's going to look odd.

i have version 7 of MMD but i'm still working on learning how to use it properly. i've only recently learned how to make things in PMD.

see currently i've been working on makeing models of the Avengers for a few years now. the model of Ironman being the oldest and most outdated.[Image: avenger__s_wip_by_valforwing-d4vq6xq.png]
I did'nt make thor but I'm currently trying to fix some of his rigging so he won't break my computer when he moves.
the brown haired guy is Tony as he looks in the anime and he's been slowly been updated as i improve on MMD (still no beard though)
the captain america model is my latest one. and he only lacks hair.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM