Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
well for now the crisis is adverted monday they called begging me to come home after they had kicked me out. it looks like we might even be going on a vacation to branson soon. the fact that we really have'nt done anything as a family in a long time is exciteing...that and i have'nt been to branson in at least a decade.
oh and I made this today

I'm starting to see why I love Doctor Whoof so much. it gives the fans a way of keeping the tenth doctor alive even though he has already regnerated into the eleventh. because of Doctor Whoof, all of the Doctor's past and present are able to exist at the same time...in pony form mind you but still existing. this particular comic has a bit of story behind it as well. I'd like to believe that not only does the 10th Doctor and his past and eleventh incarnations exist in equestria (there are cameos of the different doctors as ponies in several episodes sometimes with them in a group) but the MLP universe's own version of him as well. fandom is fun to play with.
I made all of the models in this comic but not from scratch.

[Image: transformation_by_valforwing-d4v7o4s.png]

it might get a little confuzing as to which doctor pony is which. the one in the bottom panels is Doctor Whoof and the one that was transformed is the 10th Doctor himself. I missplaced my 10th doctor pony model so i jsut used the doctor whoof one instead.
Thanked by: Roxas358

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 04-05-2012, 06:38 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM