Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
What are you doing with ripped models?
lol linking to my deviantart would be WORSE....I have over 2000 submissions.

the guys in the photo are models from el shaddai then i put masks i made of David Tennant and John Simn who play the tenth Doctor and Master in the BBC series Doctor Who. TennantFace and MasterFace is a meme where they stick their faces on different things. like in one episode the master turns everyone in the world into himself except the doctor and his companions....so there are alot of shots of the master in womens clotheing and babies with his face that make the whole episode just hilarious.

anyway i have to move to my grandma's house because my father has become very mean lately after he got drunk and throught i told him to shut up. there is alot of problems in my house due to the fact that I have a disability that i have been diagnosed with that everyone has beleived to be something i did on purpose. so i get called names and put in situations that i don't enjoy at all. i've got ausbergers and i get made fun of it alot, my coworkers at my old job even made fun of me for living in a school for people with disabilities. the worst part is when they call me a faker or that the illness is'nt real. it's effected me all my life and people have just called me an idiot or rude. far from it i try my best to make people happy but most of the time they are still mad. my grandparents have no internet so i don't know if i'll be able to get back on here anymore.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by valforwing - 03-28-2012, 11:39 AM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM