Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
I didn't mention this from before, but I was slightly hoping I could do the Kracko sprite due to a history I had with the character; however I don't think it would work out anyway because I have my doubts I would accurately stick to the style. Anyway, I'm glad that you created the sprite for yourself, SchAlternate. Not only does it bear a good resemblance to an official sprite, but you also made the spikes not ave any stripes on them. Not to offend Waddle Doo Fan in any way, but Kracko looks a lot better without the stripes (unless he's in his Kracko's Revenge form).

(02-25-2014, 02:07 AM)SchAlternate Wrote: I don't mean to steal WaddleDooFan77's thunder (?), but...

Pun intended?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by E-Man - 02-25-2014, 11:09 AM