Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
recme Wrote:yes, i feel really bad when i kind make things like that. i dont really have a excuse for halting this project all the time. its just my fault for working on too many projects when i should be working on one at a time. i find it nice when most people have hope in this project c:>
Nah, no worries! I'm just as bad with that, if not worse. I'm such a drifter: can't really stick to one thing for too long. There's always just so much floating around in my head simultaneously. And I quite agree! That's likely when you know that said project is a "diamond in the rough," so to speak.

recme Wrote:btw, i have edited some of the tiles (mostly color related i guess) in order to make it more natural lookin'

i know speed-x put a lot effort into remaking the first stage, so ill be sure to update that.

also! another thing about the clouds is that there is probably going to be less and theyll probably do a sorta parallax scrolling type of thing/ incase some people dont know what im talking about, i just show an example.
No worries! If anything one of us can just recolor all of the applied tiles at once using GraphicsGale using the color selection tool...actually, I might do that right now.

Click!

Also, hope you don't mind that I altered the color on that brightest grass color just a teensy bit. Put it more on the yellow side of the spectrum. :>

Edit: oh, I just now remember what I originally made this post for...altered Bloppy a tad and added its "cupcake" form.
[Image: YMzfcUW.png]
I think it was just a little over-shaded in the previous one....
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by Speed-X - 02-24-2014, 10:50 PM