Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
(02-24-2014, 09:13 PM)E-Man Wrote: When you said it would be fun to animate and you'll give it a go, he thought you liked the sprite enough to use in the project and he's good to go for the sprite.

of course, even he did misinterpret what i said, on the same page contained the correct sprite that i animated.

:/

(02-20-2014, 10:47 PM)Speed-X Wrote: I've been following / reading this thread since yesterday. While it does constantly die and get revived, I've been taking a lot of interest in helping.

yes, i feel really bad when i kind make things like that. i dont really have a excuse for halting this project all the time. its just my fault for working on too many projects when i should be working on one at a time. i find it nice when most people have hope in this project c:>

btw, i have edited some of the tiles (mostly color related i guess) in order to make it more natural lookin'

i know speed-x put a lot effort into remaking the first stage, so ill be sure to update that.

also! another thing about the clouds is that there is probably going to be less and theyll probably do a sorta parallax scrolling type of thing/ incase some people dont know what im talking about, i just show an example.

its around 4:50
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Speed-X, E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by recme - 02-24-2014, 10:13 PM