Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
(02-24-2014, 05:30 PM)recme Wrote: use the style that we are trying to achieve. at the moment, none of your sprites are accepted. i never gave your glunk the "ok" because not only did we have ours, yours was subpar compared to our work.

Recme, I think this guy misinterpreted this comment you made about the Glunk.

Quote:he actually looks quite fun to animate, so imma give him a go today if i can!

When you said it would be fun to animate and you'll give it a go, he thought you liked the sprite enough to use in the project and he's good to go for the sprite.

Of course, in the same post you made this comment, you clearly stated that you already had a Glunk that was in the right palette, which makes me wonder how he could have missed it.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by E-Man - 02-24-2014, 09:13 PM