Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
I've been following / reading this thread since yesterday. While it does constantly die and get revived, I've been taking a lot of interest in helping. Maybe the rest of the tiles for Green Greens? I'd love to go ahead and take a shot at those.

Of course, while scouting around here I've had some nitpicks. Mainly that Kirby's "full" frames just don't look much different from his regular ones, minus the puffed out cheeks. Most of the times in the games he is significantly larger to portray this.

Edit: Yes...thank god. Finally updated my tablet driver. Now I can start. Not being able to right-click was driving me bonkers.

Edit 2: So I ended up working on Twizzy instead...*facepalm*
Ah well. It didn't turn out too badly I don't think. I just started out with Twizzy's basic frames; you guys think any transition should be added somewhere?
[Image: inp2JN9.png]
[Image: 5QPaOQy.gif]

Edit 3: Started on Blopper. Not really sure about it. Gloss isn't used often in this Kirby advance-like style, but it is portrayed as a glossy character, so....
[Image: 3QdOLAB.png]
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: recme, SchAlternate, Zadaben

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by Speed-X - 02-20-2014, 10:47 PM