Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
HUGE Duck hunt custom spritesheet update
The spritesheet is organised as well as I am prepared to make it, this is an archive of all the graphics I made to produce the animation; super duck hunt.

There's many hundreds of hours worth of work here, over the course of close to 10 years.

I have no further time to invest in this project, If you want to make use of these resources, its all there with each related sprite organised next to one another, to ask me to do any more would be to miss the point of why I uploaded and to come across as fairly disrespectful.

Very few sprite animators make graphics of their own let alone anything to this scale, especially not full sprites that others interested in game design could ever use.

Sprite animations such as "Sonic for Hire" use and reuse separate body parts that can perform a variety of positions.

The full sprited style I use for animation is much, much more time consuming and less malleable. I did not have to make the cartoon this way but seeing that I have, I can share these assets with the rest of the community, assets I no longer need or necessarily wish to work on again.

You may not see value in them yourself, but maybe someone else does and this has been uploaded for them.

I am an animator not a hobby sprite maker, please don't ask me to do anymore when this is really all I can and should offer.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: HUGE Duck hunt custom spritesheet update - by features - 02-15-2013, 09:00 PM