Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips
Hello friends, I'm also with models One 'piece Pirate Warrior 1 by the time I managed to rip that many models of delivery were fine but I want to gain more depth with other models before had the one piece pirate warrior 2 but fails to rip any. I have these models and many more that I am willing to share here, this community helped me a lot and also furnishes my bit around here. Samples:

[Image: rvbw3c.jpg]
[Image: kbsttt.jpg]
[Image: zx3pw.jpg]
[Image: jkdax4.jpg]

If someone wants models in obj format file or original LWO delighted the subire, I am also willing to share to climb to the page you mention mate models, I am willing to help.

Can anyone tell me how I can rip models 2 One Piece Pirate warrior please, I have the game and I get files but as models.

(05-21-2013, 11:45 AM)pervyTHEshadow Wrote: @NessMati55
Your trying to use the Pirate Warriors ripper for Pirate Warriors 2. Doesn't work sadly
@TRDazzy
couldn't tell ya. I don't use lightwave so I delete the lwo files after i convert them. and I rename the folders for organization. She is in LinkData A though, so keep on searching

You know tools can I use to rip models PW2, as you get more models arrives I will not find, you can tell me, I'll do this for the purpose of sharing.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by TGE - 09-30-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by TGE - 10-25-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by TGE - 11-08-2012, 05:21 AM
One Piece No Rips - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips - by NessMati55 - 03-22-2014, 03:32 AM
Hello Friends! - by NessMati55 - 03-25-2014, 10:51 AM