The VG Resource

Full Version: One piece kaizoku musou ( ps3 ) rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hey guys. I got the game today and started ripping the models for the game im gonna make with 3DRC. ( i'm kinda new to this but i hopefully found the right tools Smile )
He gave me the tool to extract the files ( since i wasn't able to sign up in the forum where the tool was ) and i did the rest.

[Image: whiteb.jpg]

[Image: luffyfromkaizokumusou.jpg]

[Image: finally.jpg]

[Image: blah.png]

the models have no textures now cuz they are in dds and not in the models folders. I actually didn't find them. there are over 6000 dds file. and I only had a look on some. at least I know where they are.
Once I get the full version of lightwave, I'll export the models and open them in 3DSmax, edit them if needed. then 3Dsawnikku will rig them.

maybe i'll post the unrigged models in the models-resource later.

tell me what u think Smile

P.S: The ripping tool is only available for this game so please don't ask for it.
to view the models I use LightWave and to open the DDS files I use gimp-dds plugin
you need lwo pro because with the trial version you can open only 1 mesh, with lwo pro you can open all meshes, and y recomend u this program for convert a lot of .tga in dds: http://www.imageconverterplus.com/download/

with gimp you only can convert 1 texture to .dds, with this you can convert all

[Image: 40891FDCB.jpg]

[Image: E1C040E24.png]

[Image: 2FA768F5F.png]

[Image: D0835FB73.jpg]
actually it's dds to tga Tongue
anyways, Lightwave has a 30 days trial with all functions once you register. So you can import / export and everything without problems.

I'm done with time skip luffy. Found his 38 textures ( took me a while to convert them xD ) and edited the model parts in 3ds max ( attached / moved and rotated )
here it is

[Image: monkeydluffytimeskip.jpg]

btw, thanks for the converter. saves much time. ( I have to find a full version tho ) Wink
now zoro is done =)

[Image: 377736_523948720953481_764811981_n.jpg]
finished ripping the mugiwaras a couple of days ago.

Luffy:
[Image: Luffy-1.jpg]
Zoro:
[Image: RoronoaZoro.png]
Nami:
[Image: Nami.png]
Usoppu: ( his sogeking mask and clothes are ripped too )
[Image: Usoppu.jpg]
Sanji:
[Image: Sanji.jpg]
Chopper normal state: ( Havy point is ripped but didn't take a picture for it yet )
[Image: Chopper.png]
Robin: ( trying to find her clothes from alabsta )
[Image: Robin.jpg]
Franky:
[Image: Franky.jpg]
Brook:
[Image: Brook.jpg]
Going Merry: ( render made in unity 3D. I might use it in my game )
[Image: Goingmerry.jpg]
Thousand Sunny: ( Can't find it anywhere DX )

unfortunatly, I can't find the rigged/animated models anywhere :/
So are you ripping these just for you :/ or are you going to share them and get these up on the site as well Big Grin
I'm gonna share them soon. And when 3DRC and I finish rigging them, I might share the update the links or something and put the rigged models with them. tho, it's gonna take a while to rig them.
btw check the other post to see the going merry
Yo, just wanted to make sure you know that your still missing a piece of luffys model Cute Also just wondering but will you be using Luffys before time skip model for this game?
(09-21-2012, 11:40 AM)pervyTHEshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Also are you planning on ripping luffys before time skip model?

Sorry but you can't ask things from him since you don't meet the request requirements on the site. Please read the forum rules and send him a PM instead. Thank you.
I wasn't requesting it or asking it from him actually, i was just wondering if he had plans to use that model to. Doesn't make a difference to me. I'll make sure to word my posts more carefully in the future though.

Post reworded so it doesn't sound like a request o-o
Very well then, just making sure people don't join just to request stuff. Wink
lol. Yes I'm gonna rip it. I already found it and found Mizu Luffy ( water luffy from alabasta ). But now, I'm trying to rip stage parts to use in my game. Ripped the Baratie and some objects and stuff like treasure box and a bird ( Tongue ) and some of those objects you grab to make rocket attacks...

P.S: Models taken from LinkData.B ( stage models ) have transparent textures. They can be fixed in Paint but that won't be a problem if used in Max or Unity3D anyways exept some of them. And every ship has two main models. ( open / closed sails ) but a ship can be found in every stage it appears in, in the game ( every stage has a folder btw ) for example the Merry is there like 4 times or more.

Now here are some pictures :

[Image: Baratie_zps582dd916.jpg]
( Baratie in unity3D Tongue )

[Image: treasurebox_zps52a10c48.jpg]

[Image: bird_zps959acd7f.jpg]
( the rig is unfinished and by me )
[Image: ComeOn_zpsc324bab1.jpg]

[Image: floatingobjects_zpsad505f25.jpg]

[Image: Obstacle_zpsc28344b1.jpg]
Got my ahnds on Drum Island and Water7 now =)
Didn't take pictures except this one for a tree house I found in Drum Island.

[Image: treehouse_zpsb45b0c12.jpg]

The models used in this game, ( houses, trees ... ) seem to have some bad things like u can't see the tree's leaf from the bottom. ( not an error or something but dunno why they didn't fix that ) so I just started duplicating some models and flipping faces to fix that. Now I can make that tree house a REAL tree house ( lol ) except that it needs a floor xD .
Many rendering engines (and some modeling programs) don't display the backfaces of polygons, hence the tree leaves not showing up on the bottom. You're welcome to tweak the model for your own personal use, however, this is not really a problem with the model, and I recommend using the unmodified mesh when you submit them. For programs that don't hide backfaces, having two polygons in the same location causes unsightly rendering artifacts, and separating them can be a real pain.

Anyway, the models look great, and I really look forward to seeing these submitted!
Awesome work as always!
Makes me want to rip the stages and models form Naruto Storm Generations PS3 now. Also your making a One Piece game in Unity 3D? If so, I'd like to help if I can.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9