Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up!
B.Rap Boys (Arcade)
Enemies and Bosses
[Image: JI7Rn.png][Image: 1MmUh.png]

Before anyone asks, Max's sprites are like that in the tileviewer and in the ROM (they are exactly the same). Oh and I checked the ROM to see if it can be ripped and strangely enough I can using TileMolester since it uses Mega Drive/Genesis/Sharp X68000 format (4bbp, linear). The reason why is because there's some unused stuff however I don't know the palette (or how to look for palettes) since they aren't shown in game and in case people want to know what's unused (since I checked the game until final boss and videos just to find out that there is no ending):

*Unused female enemy that resembles Blaze from Streets of Rage 2
*Unused male enemy (replaced by the final boss since he looks similar just with a different hair cut?)
*Unused large mugshots for the B.Rap Boys (could it be the unused ending?)
*The melon in a different palette (probably lost?)
*Beta title that has rotated pieces that seems better done than the final (there are duplicates as well)
*Kaneko logo rotated in various positions and scaling (might be linked to the beta title)
*Namco, Taito, Atlus, Korean logos
*Various poses from the B.Rap Boys, enemies and bosses but they have the correct palette (they are on the sheets)
*Various fonts
*Recycle message (seems to be targeted to a US version, might not be unused)

Messages In This Thread
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Ton - 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Yawackhary - 08-02-2012, 03:44 PM