Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up!
[Image: chc__simon__icon.png] [Image: chc__zakosoldier__icon.png]

---
I might rip some of the changed sprites from the Probotector version, but I need to know what there is (again Enemy/Boss-wise):

Stage 1 (City)*
- Deadeye Joe becomes Alien Commander
Stage 2 (Highway)
- Alien Commander in High-Speed Pursuit Robot
Stage 3 (Dog Fight)*
- Soldiers become robots
Stage 4 (Junk Yard)*
- Didn't notice anything, the Bike Corps. had the same sprite since they didn't look human to begin with
Stage 5 (Jungle)*
- Longhand Gai is no longer piloted by Alien Commander (even if Dog Fight scenario chosen), I'll check the VRAM if any altered sprites exist
Stage 6 (Trap)*
- Colonel Bahamut becomes Alien Leader (not official name, I just needed something)
- Snipers aren't changed even though they were definitely people
- Mandrake isn't part of enemy forces, so everything else he is involved with is changed one way or another.
Stage 7 (Military Train)*
- Deadeye Joe replaced with Air Police pilot (don't know why, it would have made more sense to have a defector or something)
- Bike Soldier unchanged despite fact it's based on the human soldiers from Contra
Stage 8 (Overseas)
- I assume nothing since it's a glorified boss rush with obvious robots
Stage 9 (Missile)
- All soldiers are robots, so definitely need to do the Gymnast Soldiers too
- Alien Leader instead of Bahamut
- Alien Commander instead of Deadeye Joe
Stage 10 (Alien's Lair)
- Soldiers replaced with eggs
- If they kept the intro, then Alien Leader and Robot Soldiers have some sprites
Stage 11 (Big Battle)*
- Crab the Joe has no pilot, but will check for any unused sprites [same old Deadeye Joe sprites]
- Doctor Spider is more or less the same, just no mutation [Mandrake sprites still get loaded up in VRAM]
- Alien Leader has a few sprites [Bahamut's sprites from other two bosses remain unchanged]
Stage 12 (Space Station)
- Video screen of Alien Leader
- Mach 777 has no pilot, so no need to worry about that
- I assume no soldiers, and I doubt they made sprites of the robots becoming Alien Soldiers
- Only a few sprites of the Alien Leader for the Big Magnum

Stage 13 (Arena)
- Shouldn't be anything, no people around.

* - I've gone through level
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)

Messages In This Thread
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Ton - 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Deathbringer - 06-30-2012, 01:44 PM