Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up!
@Tonberry2k: NPC or Enemy, I guess - He plays both roles Tongue

(06-28-2012, 02:33 PM)Yawackhary Wrote: Asterix and Obelix: Bash Them All! (GBA) [Called Asterix and Obelix: Paf Them All on the site]

Playable Characters (Asterix and Cleopatra)
[Image: NIxQs.png]

Even though the game is on the site, there are actually two modes in the game. The first mode is a port of the SNES Asterix and Obelix game that has been ripped (even though there are poses missing due to the age of the rips) and the second is a beat em up. Not THE Asterix beat em up, just a beat em up called Asterix and Cleopatra. It's a bit basic with only one punch and one jump button and the game could be better but its very playable.

Got a little lazy due to humid heat but decided to try something new.
Awesome stuff. I've always wondered if the SNES game of Asterix and Obelix would be considered a beat 'em up - I ripped all the poses of Asterix because I couldn't find them on the site. Just wanna know if I should submit the sheet here or on my regular Submissions page, really - Anyone know? I've always considered it a platformer, but eh.

I do have another sheet to submit guys, but I've still got major internet uploading problems. No virus, just a crappy ISP.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by Ton - 05-16-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 5: _____-em-up! - by RadSpyro - 06-29-2012, 05:04 PM