Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Darkskull Castle Enemies [Enemies], Aztec Temple Enemies [Enemies] - 29/8/2013

[Image: 56357.png] [Image: 56358.png]
Puggsy (Genesis/32X/SCD)

As far as I can tell, these are the last of the zone-specific enemies; the rest are all enemies (or enemy types) that are found in multiple zones, each of which will get their own sheets like Raccoons (Mice, Bears, etc).

Now that I've checked out all the enemies in the game though, I've realised that there are a couple of mistakes in my past sheets that I'll have to fix. For example, I realised that the mouse with the bag of flower in the Badger Mill Enemies sheet should go in the Mice sheet I'll be making, and I also noticed that there is another type of seagull at the Raclantis Docks (in addition to the ones in the Cove). So I'll fix those once I get round to making those sheets.

By the way, I also noticed that there are some clouds in Splinter Town that spawn from chimneys and can hurt you. They have eyes and as such kind of deserve to be enemies, but on the other hand you can't kill them and there are an infinite amount (they come from the chimney and float into the sky). To me they seem more like a hazard (similar to fire) and seem more fit to be in a environment/background sheet than an enemies one. Anybody have a suggestion which would be the best course to take?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites - by puggsoy - 08-29-2013, 05:39 AM