Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Ah, not quite. See, the Professor Layton games have a main "story mode", in which you walk around and the plot develops, and you solve puzzles. Some are compulsory to continue the story, some aren't, and some of them are even hidden (i.e. in unobvious places, e.g. engraved in a clock).
Anyway, all of these are found in what is usually called the "story". Then, you have a bonus section which has extra puzzles you can unlock in different ways; these are called Layton's Challenges. You also have weekly downloadable puzzles, also in the bonus section. In this particular game, there is also a secret puzzle you can get by using a code from the Curious Village.

So I haven't done all of the Diabolical Box puzzles just yet; only the ones found in the story. I'll make more of a fuss once I've done all of them Wink I'm not far off though, I only have 11 more puzzles to go (excluding weekly puzzles and including the secret puzzle).

By the way, it appears that Dazz didn't include the hash/number sign (#) when uploading the sheets, causing them to stay at the end. If you could fix it that would be awesome Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites - by puggsoy - 07-03-2013, 06:55 PM