Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Puzzles 029-031 [Puzzles] - 27/2/2013

[Image: ibmS2EI6avSkAw.png]
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)

Puzzle number 031 has an extra screen (the input screen, which is unique to this puzzle), so I had to extend the sheet a bit, unfortunately causing some blank space. If you can think of a better way to organise it to remove the blank space feel free to suggest, but if it's not a big deal this is fine.

Also, great news, I took a look at the Diabolical Box in Tinke (don't know why I didn't earlier) and saw that it can view and extract practically - or maybe even literally - everything in the game! Puzzles, backgrounds, fonts, sounds, icons, you name it. RBY already ripped a lot of the game (all the characters and some backgrounds), but I'll finally be able to rip the title screen (which wasn't possible in DeSmuME) and other backgrounds. Not to mention the puzzles will be a piece of cake and I can do them much faster Smile

I also checked and the palettes from the extracted images match those from the DeSmuME screenshots, so I won't have a nagging feeling of inconsistency in the back of my head Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 02-27-2013, 05:39 PM