Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
If you wouldn't mind doing the NPCs that'd be great. We can wait. Because Gameboy sprites generally do not have many frames and thus it would only make sense to have them all together. You can sort them by location if you like of course so they won't all be jumbled.

I can't imagine one location in a GBC game being that huge (I know it's a Zelda game so it'll be expansive but if anything it won't be as big as your Bastion sheets Tongue). I would include the tiles but at the same time you could have the whole areas on their own sheets and the tiles separate, I suppose. We make a separate section for tile sets sometimes. It's whatever you want to do I guess. If you did happen to re-rip something (IDK how necessary it is to re-do the actual overworlds, but anything else) then we'd just replace the old sheet. Otherwise if you just want to add something to someone's sheets then yeah, it's the same old drill of crediting the original ripper for what they did and pointing out what you did. Genki ^_^
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Garamonde - 12-29-2012, 04:39 PM