Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
The only real reason I didn't want them all is one sheet is because it would probably take some while to get every single sprite. You're right though, some generic villager sprites do appear in multiple places, only with different palettes. Plus I just realised some like Guru-Guru can't even be categorised and would have to sit on their own tiny sheet.
I'll try and get them all then, but it'll take a while. Hopefully my new-found knowledge of using YY-CHR should help though. And yeah, I probably will label them Tongue

As for re-ripping, yeah I figured as much. As long as I use someone else's rips I'll include them in the credit tag, but if I re-rip all of their sprites (for palette corrections or whatever), should I still include them?
By the way, just for clarification, do you want assembled buildings and areas along with tiles, in the same sheet? Because the thing is that tiles would be categorised by the type of tile, rather than the area, so for overworld tiles I'd have the entire assembled overworld. I don't mind doing that (I personally find it pretty cool to see an entire area without console screen restrictions), but it might make the sheet a bit big. I can also make separate sheets for each assembled area, if you prefer that.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask: some sheets have white backgrounds. Some of these I'll probably replace some of these anyway, but for those that I don't should I give them coloured backgrounds, or not bother?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 12-29-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM