Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Short Bus [Ship], Dart [Ship], Scout [Ship], Grasshopper [Ship], Gopher [Ship] - 11/12/2012

[Image: ibvBUMZRJm5Y2b.png] [Image: iTme9UWNSuXxz.png] [Image: iHZynJtxvyfUj.png] [Image: ibiLO1LJQkx0NN.png] [Image: ibdaZyNu0MelGO.png]
Space Pirates and Zombies (PC/Computer)

Thought to start on ships since they're easy to do and the crux of the game, as well as the most abundant of sprites.
I've named the icons and zips as the proper names, while leaving the actual files with their original file names. For some of these this will be the same (e.g. Short Bus), but with others these can be quite different. In one case I actually got pretty confused: the Scout's files are named as a "ranger", and another ship that's called the Ranger (which I'll submit later on) has it's files named "scout". I dunno if this was a mistake by the developers or they actually decided to swap the names during development but whatever. If you prefer though I can rename the files to match the in-game names.

By the way I just noticed that with all my other archived sprite submissions I totally forgot to add a tag. I know it's not a big deal though and I can't be bothered to reupload them all (I bet you guys can't either) so I'll just leave them be. I'll be including tags from now on though (I'll have to overcome my consistency OCD Tongue).

Anyway I better get to bed now, but expect more of these soon.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 12-11-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM