Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Star Fall Lake Enemies [Enemies], Light House Enemies [Enemies] - 4/11/2012

[Image: igccN8Dw9VtRb.png] [Image: iBkXJwlpj1fBy.png]
Puggsy (Genesis)

Problem solved. In Gens11b, I simply went to Graphics -> Layers -> Sprites, then selected Swap Sprite Layers, and the sprites lightened up to their proper palettes. If I do the same with Scroll B, everything else underwater will brighten up too (although everything outside will go dark). I'm not sure why this happens, if I try to disable the two Sprite layers (High and Low), one does nothing and the other removes the sprites themselves. But anyway, I'm glad I managed to clear it up.

The Light House had a similar problem, not with water but just the whole level was dark, and this solved it too. Also, in case you're wondering, it is actually called the "Light House" not "Lighthouse" in the game. It isn't the proper way of writing it but hey.

By the way, most of the enemy names I'm not sure about I get from this walkthough (the only place I can find them), it's not official but I don't think they have official names. The birds in the Light House are referred in there as puffins (puffin' on their pipes Tongue), but personally I think it looks more like a pelican, which is why I named them so in the sheet. If you think I should rename it as puffin I can do so but I'm pretty sure it's a pelican.
Oh and I couldn't find a name anywhere for that purple thing and I had no idea what it's supposed to be so I just called it "slime".

Anyhoo, enjoy Genki ^_^
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM