Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
I am indeed taking a bit of a break from Bastion. Once I've done Mario Battle for BiS, (which I'm doing slowly, puzzles are just something easy submit) I'll do some more enemies. The problem is that I can't find some enemies, such as the Squirt and Anklegator. I haven't exactly looked in every single package, so they may be hidden somewhere, but most other enemies are fairly obvious (the RattleTail was in Mole.pkg, Scumbag in BigSupport.pkg, the Ura were even in Ura.pkg). I thought that the Squirt graphics would be along in GasfellaSquirt.pkg, but for some reason it only contains the Gasfella.

If you want, you can help with looking. The program used for unpacking the PKG files is a command-line application I can link you to, and the XNBs contained therein can be converted to PNGs using a program TheShyGuy made for me.
Unfortunately though, the program I use to organise the sheets is actually a really rough program I made myself, with no GUI (currently I point to the sheets in the code directly). There's also a lot of bugs (technical stuff to do with the animation names in the XMLs), and so I'll need to work on that.

Anyway, hopefully I won't spend too long on the Mario sheet and then I'll continue with Bastion (I'll still do puzzles in between). I'll also try and make my organisation program more full-proof and make a GUI, then you can help if you like.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM