Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Well, there are a couple other puzzles similar to Pancake Stacks, that have multiple puzzles that increase in difficulty but use the same sprites. Most of these are actually next to each other though, and thus would have all the sprites on one sheet, although there might be one more that's apart.
However I decided not to do it by puzzle type because, well, "puzzle type" can have different meanings. In one case, you could say that Pancake Stacks is a "puzzle type". However most puzzles are unrelated in terms of sprites, and their "puzzle type" is determined by how it's answered.

I'm actually planning to later on have a sheet for common answering methods that are used by unrelated puzzles, things like entering text or circling the answer. The reason I'm giving Pancake Stacks its pancakes is because they are exclusive to Pancake Stacks 1, 2, 3, and Super Pancakes, as opposed to circling the answer which is used by dozens of puzzles.

As Previous said, sheets by puzzle type would also sacrifice the numbering system. In my personal opinion I think that keeping the puzzles numbered is more desireable on the whole, even if it does mean that some sprites may be repeated one or two times.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 10-01-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM