Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
The Kid [Playable Character] - 1/9/2012

[Image: iUIJ415OjVVQZ.png]

I think in this case it'd be better to have a separate effect sheet (or sheets), since I think I recall seeing some of the effects elsewhere. For now I'll leave them, but if I ever manage to organise them then I'll put them together. I think that's probably better on the whole anyway.

Anyway, glad I finally got this done. I was hesitant at first because I thought some the Kid's animations might be spread throughout other packages, but as far as I can tell they're all here. Even so automating the organisation took lots of code changes, which was a bit difficult. One thing I'm proud that I did was managed to get all of those individual frames sorted, those single images that I mentioned earlier, I now I got them to merge with the sheet, which is awesome. I still have no idea why they're even there, though.

In any case this is a nice sheet, all the Kid's base animations organised, feels really good to submit it Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 09-01-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM