Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
[Image: iG1On42S21NgV.png] [Image: ibgI8NRBrF6k7S.png] [Image: ilWALxOrTicfX.png] [Image: ibpk1IFnljDwY1.png] Rattle-tail Mechanical Pyth

I've made new icons for those who need them but otherwise you can just use the original ones. I can't be stuffed to do the rest right now but I'll upload them tomorrow.

I finally managed to organise the Ura sheet, just made the program export pieces of it and put it together manually. It's massive though, 17920x22605, which is way bigger than the original sheets because there's lots of empty space. This is because a few frames of some animations are large (like swiping a spear), making the animation boxes large. The "paragraph" technique also leaves lots of empty space. Therefore I'll probably split it into four sheets or so.
But anyway, I'll see to splitting it up tomorrow, and hopefully upload it along with the rest.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-24-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM