Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
I could break them if you want, I'm just concerned about making sure people realise that a single animation is on two sheets. I can make little markers or notes or something, if you could suggest what to do then I can try it out. But keep in mind that the more times I split, the wider the sheet ratio will get, although if that doesn't matter I guess it's fine then.

And don't worry about re-asking questions, I can totally understand. I might explain something again or stress on a point just to make sure you get it, even if you might already have a grip on it. It's just that with all this technical stuff and the different organisations and generally the whole complex discussion, I'm not completely sure if we're all on the same page. But yeah it's totally fine if you've missed or forgotten something and happen to ask again, I don't mind. Sorry if the tone of my posts seem a bit annoyed or impatient, I'm not trying to give that impression at all.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-23-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM