Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Well the only real reason I've been wanting to put each animation on it own line in the first place is because it might be difficult for people who want to animate to align the sprites properly. However I think having the sprites organised is already good enough actually, even if they're not aligned across rows, in any case it's better than the original sheets. And anyway the only way we're going to get them all aligned is with a super-wide sheet, which is out of the question.

One thing I can do is give each animation its own "paragraph", so that one animation's "OriginalSize" doesn't mess with the others' (which is actually how this started). That is, I can just organise the sheet as normal, making a new line when it gets too wide, but once an animation is finished I can start another line, effectively pressing "Enter" every time it reaches a new animation.
It may not be perfect, and there will be some blank space, but it's more compact than a single line for each animation and will still make it relatively easy for animators. If you want I can even add a line to the bottom of each animation box, so that people can align them properly.

What d'you think?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-20-2012, 02:56 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM