Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Yeah, I haven't done anything with top-left and original size yet. Now that you mention it though I'll try and see how that goes, it would align them properly I guess. I can see that these would otherwise be a massive task to animate, rendering the sheet practically unusable except for reference. In any case since I'm being given the option there's no reason not to.

Oh man now I feel like I should do it with all my other sheets, like how RBY does it Shy Should I? The Puggsy sheets would be OK to do but that London Life character sheet would take a while. The annoying thing is that they had the animation aligned backgrounds by default, but I didn't rip them with it. RBY did but to keep the sheet consistent I removed those too. Now I want them back and I'd have to rerip them.

EDIT: Had some trouble with grabbing the TopLeft and OriginalSize elements (due to the "xmlns="Point"" bits) but I got them aligned. The problem is that as Previous said, the sheet is way larger due to blank space, and now the sheets will be harder to get square. I'll see if I can predict the dimensions, at least roughly.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Previous

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-18-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM