Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Rattle-tail [Enemy], Pecker 1/3 [Enemy], Pecker 2/3 [Enemy] and Pecker 3/3 [Enemy] - 13/8/2012

[Image: ibzatSsxRcn6K5.png] [Image: ik3HWBK5vRNBh.png] [Image: ibnJ7gv3bxZtba.png] [Image: ibiwKvAnP5NizD.png]

More enemies. I've been looking hard for other enemies like the Squirt and Anklegator, but haven't managed it yet. It's annoying because some enemies are in easy-to-spot packages (Scumbag was in "BigSupport" and pecker was in "FlyingSwarmer"), while others don't seem to be present. I'm hoping they're just hidden in some random package though, rather than somewhere crazy like in the game's EXE Tongue
I'm currently unpacking all of the packages, trying to find enemies, in addition to just seeing where everything is. I want to make sure I've got all the sheets of the main character before organising them, there's a lot since he's got unique animations for every weapon. The world's graphics are also a bit curiously organised, I'll have to see what to do with those.

By the way, TheShyGuy was kind enough to whip up a little program for me that can convert multiple XNBs into PNGs. Not only does this allow me to convert those individual frames I was talking about earlier, which would need to be done one-by-one with the Magicka Character Modder, but it also saves them with transparency right away, so I don't have to open and re-save them in GIMP. This saves me a heap of time, I'm actually using it for all the converting now.
So thanks a lot, ShyGuy!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: redblueyellow, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-13-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM