Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
Awesome, that'll make it much easier. For the individual frames, I'll probably just slap them onto the sheets (so that you have the entire character on a single sheet).

There are, however, some sheets that contain stuff from multiple bits of the game. For example there's one sheet that contains bits from the map, main menu, Arsenal (weapon selection), Memorial (contains vigils, sort of like achievements), and various other icons and stuff. However it doesn't contain everything of these, for example it contains the images of the vigils but not the background or overworld sprites of the Memorial. In this case I'd want to organise them, that is, I'd put all Memorial related sprites in one sheet, even if they're originally found in different files (which will be the case). That way people can find the Memorial sheet, and instantly have all the sprites related to it.

I just want to make sure you're OK with this. You said to leave the sheets as they're extracted, but I'd only want this for sheets with difficult-to-reorganise animations, like the one I linked to, since they're only related to a single character anyway. But other stuff like GUI and easily organised graphics I would prefer to put into my own sheets rather than bunches of sprites that shouldn't be together.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM