Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Sprites
(07-21-2012, 09:54 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: It's not neccessary to be so picky about it

Not necessary, but I just like to. Empty space isn't such a big deal anyway, I don't see much about it in the guidelines (except for don't intentionally make half the sheet empty). Personally I also like the sheet nice and spaced rather than cramped because it makes it easier to look at the sprites.

Anyway, if they need to be more compressed for the upload then I can do that, but I personally think it's all right. MJ didn't complain about Waste with Haste or Big Bang, and those are pretty much the same. You'll also notice that most of my sheets are fairly spaced, I just like doing it that way.

Oh, by the way, I discovered that I didn't get all the pictures from the Gallery in Advance Wars (that's why the "Beat The Campaign!" and "Beat The Hard Campaign!" things are there). I'll try to unlock them and rip them.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 06-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by puggsoy - 07-21-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: puggsoy's Bottomless Top Hat Of Rips - by Ton - 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM