Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Binary Domain a "Dramatic Action Game" From Sega
proton>>>

if a squad member doesn't trust you, they're not going to trust in your capabilities to get the job done; this means, they're going to be more likely to try to deal with it in their own way - because they trust themselves more than you - rather than go by your plan. this doesn't mean vagrantly ignoring you or letting you die, although that may happen because of the circumstances, they're trying to get the job done in the best way they can. Would you continue to follow the orders of someone you knew was incompetent if you thought you could do the job better?

also, there is apparently a demo on the japanese PSN/XBL. someone i know played it and had a few things to say, and these are some of the things that stuck out to me the most.

Quote:- One thing they really nailed is the fact that, well, robots are made of durable stuff! And they don't experience pain! It takes a good amount of effort to take down even the lowliest grunt, since enemies don't stagger from shots unless they've lost a limb. Even if you blow off their legs, they'll keep firing, and they can get grabby if you're close. Blinded enemies without heads will keep running straight forward while firing.
this is fucking cool

Quote: - The controls are quite honestly, better than Gears of War's. Completely fluid, and I never saw any glitchy movement related to cover. I also like that you have to double tap A/X to roll: unlike Gears, you can go straight into a run without rolling.
this is promising.

Quote:- The voice recognition is perfect. We've come a long way from the days of Life Line on the PS2. You can adjust the background noise sensitivity level and test out the recognition in the options menu. You don't need a headset, but you can't use the subtler voice commands without it (i.e. "Gomennasai" after friendly fire to avoid a team morale drop).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Binary Domain a "Dramatic Action Game" From Sega - by PrettyNier - 02-03-2012, 11:01 AM