Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project
Greiga Master, your patience and skill astounds and amazes me. You go to all this trouble and I am blown away every time you manage to extract something like this. Some people may complain about small things, but not entirely without reasons. Of course there is a purpose for perfection when it comes to spriting and such, but first things first I really thank you for all your effort, and am glad someone this dedicated to spriting exists. I would also like to thank you for your patience in perfecting these extracts and such. I mean yes, there are obstructive boxes on some vital sprites, but nothing a little in-game ripping won't fix most of the time as it's usually just a single recurring sprite on each sheet. And the rotations are problematic yes, and I'm not sure what we could do about them. But the point is, ya did an amazing job and it's inspiring. It makes me want to get off my sorry butt and actually rip stuff again. Anyway, I just hope you know how much we appreciate your work and effort, and I really hope you can bring around some new assembly things (Maybe like...Super Princess Peach which seems simpler, or if you like to challenge yourself maybe something like Contact or Wario: Master of Disguise). Please continue the amazing work, as it is really helpful and inspiring.
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project - by Carpaccio - 01-26-2013, 07:45 AM