Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project
Everyone, behold! This is what you've all been looking forward to This is everything I could get right up the very end. Now prepare for what might be my biggest post yet!
[Image: blqFJ.png][Image: d4SGj.png][Image: 9vvv8.png][Image: iAhlx.png][Image: VU3Jx.png][Image: Yn9AU.png]

I'll tell you what's missing on each sheet:

Mario: Hurt Poses (all directions), Flipping (back-diagonal, and back), letting Baby Mario climb on back (back-diagonal, and back),

Luigi: Hurt Poses (all directions), Flipping (front-diagonal), letting Baby Luigi climb on back (back-diagonal, and back),

Baby Mario: Hurt Poses (all directions), drinking water, getting hit by Baby Luigi's Hammer while fat (back-diagonal, and back), climbing on Mario's back (all directions)

Baby Luigi: Hurt Poses (all directions), climbing on Luigi's back (all directions)

Adult & Baby Combos: Hurt Poses (all directions), separate overlapping sprites (ex. Luigi and the cookie, Adult tossing Baby.

If you do find what's missing, drop me a quick PM.

I did try to rip Shrowser, but I had some palette issues with it. More details about it in a request thread I made here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid422072

So will I be ripping the battle sprites? Sadly, I don't think I can, because the battle sprites in this game are a little choppy and sometimes stretched. It might be the emulator, but I dunno. Plus of course the effects in the way, so I think I'll leave that to the pros.

Anyway, for now, these sheets are done! So ya, I've pretty much reached the end of the line of this game, so I'll be taking break from this project. For now, I'm gonna rely on fellow members to help out with what's still missing from the game because most of what looks complete on the site, isn't because I noticed a few missing stuff from Toadsworth, E. Gadd, Shroobs (they aren't complete either), bosses, etc. So try and keep an eye out for what may be missing. So happy ripping, guys!

*passes out*
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project. - by A.J. Nitro - 01-27-2012, 08:41 PM