Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project
(01-24-2012, 01:28 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: How's it going, AJ? Hating the game yet? Wink

Actually, I'm hating the game a little less now because early on in the game, I skipped out on a few poses since they were blocked off by another character, then as I played through the game, I decided to try again, and sure enough, I was able to grab them. Sadly however, I will be leaving out a few poses because they're blocked off and there's usually no other way of grabbing them. There will only be a few things missing , but I'll point them when the sheets are done. The sheets themselves are actually pretty close to being done, so expect them sometime this week. As long as my schedule isn't too busy.

Anyway, I had to skip out on Elder Shrooboid (the red guy) due to so many effects in the way, but I did just start on Princess Shroob and that's turning out to be a good start. Hopefully I don't run into anything bad there, too.

So ya, that's where I am now, in terms of my progress, so thanks for asking.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: HandToeKnee, Garamonde, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project. - by A.J. Nitro - 01-24-2012, 01:58 PM