Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What type of fanbase do you dislike?
I'm a huge Sonic fan, a huge Nintendo fan and I love the Mega Man X games. I know what I like, and I dare to say, even as a Mario fan, that I don't like the Mario Galaxy games. It's a matter of opinion and taste.
But GOD do I hate people who nitpick over every single new game of the franchise they claim to be fan of. Majority of that is the greater part of the Sonic fanbase, but other fanbases have their share too.
I'm not talking about people who point out some of the annoyances, those complaints are (most likely) just, but I am talking about people who believe that that entry in the franchise completely ruined said franchise because of the stupidest things.
I don't hate any fanbase in particular, I hate that particular subspecies of fans in any fanbase.

On a similar topic, I really hate the Sonic Cycle. It's only true if you believe in it and expect way too much. Just because SEGA thinks they're Gods doesn't mean they perform miracles.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen

Messages In This Thread
What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by recme - 12-27-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by Zac - 12-28-2011, 10:20 AM
RE: What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by NICKtendo DS - 12-28-2011, 12:48 PM