Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What type of fanbase do you dislike?
I'm sure he didn't mean everyone was bad in fanbases, and while I do side with everyone else here, I do have to agree in the fact that a lot of Sonic's fanbase is being pretty unfair about all of the games they've released. I for one enjoyed (if not loved) practically every game I've played in the series, and it just seems like if it's not one thing wrong it's another. As far as I've seen they seem to want games that are just like the originals, but if they try to make something like them then the fans will always find something wrong, like the spin dash doesn't work exactly like it should, or the levels are too linear or the characters are garbage, etc. and I'm sure I'm the only one that is not bothered about fine details like that and just enjoy the games for what they are, and not go all "every game past SA2 saux" because I genuinely do like them all and think that SEGA's efforts should be appreciated a bit more than they are.

Oh, and go ahead and tell me about how liking Sonic Chronicles and Super Monkey Ball Adventure justifies the quality of my opinion, it doesn't work. Smile

Also Luigi is better than Mario. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by recme - 12-27-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by Garamonde - 12-27-2011, 03:42 PM
RE: What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by Zac - 12-28-2011, 10:20 AM