Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What models do you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Street Fighter IV
22.73%
5 22.73%
Final Fantasy X-2
27.27%
6 27.27%
Tatsunoko VS Capcom
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What models should I finish ripping and upload?
(09-08-2010, 11:58 AM)Novax Wrote: Alright, I'll share. Here's the link to both the Street Fighter IV and Soul Calibur IV models http://www.gfxworld.ws/index.php?/search...b197eb1b5/ . If you that doesn't provide them, google search GFXWorld and then search for street fighter or soul calibur. Hope that helps out any. I am a bit disappointed about not knowing a way. I'm really curious to get Tales of Vesperia models, after course my Xenosaga ones.

Huh he was lazy and didn't post rigged versions of the SCIV models? Bit silly of him. :p Anyway, I don't really know about ripping from Street Fighter, but I know how to get things from Soul Calibur IV just fine. Its funny because the program dumps rigged models in .FBX format, but they don't have textures assigned even though they have materials. Still, since the materials are still there its still very easy to quickly reassign the textures, hence why I'd call that guy lazy about it. I'll give him credit for the quantity he managed to rip though.

I was working on ripping some of them ATM, but it could be awhile before I finish so if you'd like to help PM me about it. And yeah like Zerox said we can't accept rips you didn't do.

(09-08-2010, 12:15 PM)Zerox Wrote: Oh they're not your rips. >< Well by the rules we can't upload things that aren't ripped by us. I'll just continue with my plan of ripping the SF4 characters on my own. Besides they look like they got smoothing issues. It appears he ripped the SCIV models out of the 360. You should ask him how he did it. And while your at it you could ask him if he'd be willing to register and share his rips here. =)

The smoothing issues are because of how the models being made up of many objects causing seems. There's techniques to fix this, but for something like this it would probably be a bit of work after importing it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What models should I finish ripping and upload? - by Shadowth117 - 09-08-2010, 01:49 PM